JIPA Network is committed to preserving and respecting member rights. Below is our statement recognizing member rights and protections. We expect our Network Providers, including individual practitioners, to support and act in accordance with these rights.
- Patients have the right to receive accurate, easily understood information about JIPA Network, the services we provide, the providers in our networks, the rights of patients and JIPA Network and how to contact us regarding concerns about JIPA Network services or providers.
- Patients have the right to be treated with respect and recognition of their dignity and the right to privacy. This right includes protecting the confidentiality of medical and other personal information. It also includes patients’ rights to review their medical and personal information on file at JIPA Network, as required by applicable state and federal law.
- Patients have the right to communicate with providers in making decisions about their health care without interference from JIPA Network.
- Patients have the right to register complaints about JIPA Network, our services, determinations, or the care provided by a JIPA Network Provider. This includes the right to have complaints addressed in a timely manner through formal procedures appropriate to the nature of the complaint.
- Patients have the right to a choice of health care providers from the JIPA Network consistent with the terms of their agreement for patient care services and applicable state and federal law.
- Patients have the right to receive health care services without discrimination. JIPA Network and Network Providers are precluded by contract from differentiating or discriminating against Patients in the provision of health care services due to certain member characteristics, and are required to render such services to all Patients in the same manner, in accordance with the same standards, and with the same availability as offered to other patients.
JIPA Network uses its best efforts to assure that all patients are afforded these rights. If you feel that your rights as a member have not been met, you may voice your concern through the JIPA Network complaint resolution process. The complaint resolution process is the formal mechanism by which JIPA Network addresses patients’ concerns about their health care from our Network Providers. To begin the complaint resolution process, kindly document the complaint in writing and send it to:
Attention: Compliance Department
3114 Commerce Parkway
Miramar, FL 33025